About Stamped AI
Stamped is a modern accounting firm that prepares financial statements and provides certification services for small and mid-sized businesses. Stamped’s goal is to improve the financial statement certification process by automating the clerical tasks with the help of proprietary technologies and giving CPAs more time to do better work. Our vision is to change the process from a crunched year-end process into a continual process that happens in real-time, thanks to our integrated AI technology and seasoned customer success managers (CPAs), providing you with your year-end financial deliverables in a fraction of the time.
Founded in 2018, we now have over 400 clients ranging from the sole proprietorship to fast growth start-ups. We are a team of 20+ employees dedicated to executing our ambitious vision. We benefit from the support of the Founder Fuel network and entrepreneurs such as Jason Van Gaal. Working alongside transparent leadership, Stamped is focused on disrupting the certification industry.
About the role
With a team of Certified Professional Accountants (CPA) and onboarding specialists (accounting technicians), the role of Junior CPA and/or Entry-level CPA will be to help clients with the preparation of their financial statements and help with optimization of their tax situation with a tax specialist.
The role consists of preparing and reviewing tax deliverables and CPA assurance work (compilation, review and audit of financial statements, and preparation of tax returns). Your role will be more than doing regular audit work. While using the app, you’re providing real-time feedback to our software engineers which contribute to the development of the cutting-edge technology we use to deliver a unique customer experience.
We are looking for someone who:
- Has more than three years of experience in accounting and taxation
- Has a solid comprehension of the accounting principles and tax laws in Canada.
- Has developed working knowledge of Excel, Word, and Information Technology in general
- Is oriented towards serving the clients at the highest level and working in a team setting
- Is thorough, methodical, resourceful and has an eye for detail
- Has a desire to work in a disrupting business environment
- Full-Time job
- Location: Remote or Québec City should you choose to work from our office
- Participate and work with an amazing team.
- Collective insurance and access to equity in the enterprise
- Salary: competitive and based on experience and qualifications
Perks & Benefits
- Flexible work schedule
- Work from Home
- Flex Fridays (half days on Fridays during the summer once every 2 weeks)
- Corporate discounts
- Unlimited unpaid leave (within reason)
- Hardware is provided
- Free birthday lunch from the restaurant of your choice if you come to the office!
The masculine is used to lighten the text without prejudice to the feminine form.
You can directly send your application to:
|Philippe Galarneau||Product Owner at Stamped Technologies inc.|
2383, chemin Sainte-Foy, bureau 305, Quebec City (QC), Canada, G1V 1T1
Stamped hires a diverse workforce. Our company believes that everyone has the right to equal employment opportunities without discrimination as to race, ancestry, place of origin, skin color, ethnicity, citizenship, beliefs, gender , sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital status, marital status, incapacity, forgiveness of an offense or for any other reason falling within the scope of applicable law or a policy of the 'business. Stamped strives to create a healthy and safe work environment and, as such, expressly prohibits any type of harassment. Accommodation will be offered to persons with disabilities upon request, in accordance with applicable laws, during the application and hiring process. Please contact our recruiter if you would like to make such a request.