About Stamped AI
Stamped is a modern accounting firm that prepares financial statemen and provides certification services for small and mid-sized businesses. Stamped’s goal is to improve the financial statement certification process by automating the clerical tasks with the help of proprietary technologies and giving CPAs more time to do better work. Our vision is to change the process from a crunched year-end process into a continual process that happens in real-time, thanks to our integrated AI technology and seasoned customer success managers (CPAs), providing you with your year-end financial deliverables in a fraction of the time.
Founded in 2018, we now have over 400 clients ranging from the sole proprietorship to fast growth start-ups. We are a team of 20+ employees dedicated to executing our ambitious vision. We benefit from the support of the Founder Fuel network and entrepreneurs such as Jason Van Gaal. Working alongside transparent leadership Stamped is focused on disrupting the certification industry.
**We are on a mission to rethink the way we do accounting and auditing - join us! **
About the Role
We are currently looking for a versatile back-end developer. Your main focus will be to create features and services that will later be used by the front-end of the application, but you may need, from time to time, to integrate a feature into the interface yourself. user interface or modify the user interface of an existing feature. The application is currently based on Ruby on Rails and Sidekiq. It is deployed using Terraform on a Kubernetes cluster hosted on AWS.
- Financial statement generator - preparation and calculation of the various lines in the financial statement and presentation in an editor in the application;
- Redesign of the notification system in the application;
- Task management - creation and automatic assignment of the tasks of a mandate according to the scope of work;
- Creation of dashboard for mandates and tasks;
- Complete redesign of the web application style; and
- Creation of an AI-based invoice data extractor.
- Design, implement and maintain functionalities in a web application;
- Collaborate with backend developers to make functionalities available and improve the usability of the application;
- Ensure that user interactions are intuitive and well suited to our customers.
Qualifications & Requirements
- Bachelor's degree in computer science / software engineering or equivalent;
- Experience with MVC programming;
- Experience in the design and implementation of Restful APIs; and
- Experience with SQL query language.
- Full-Time job
- Location: Remote or Québec City should you choose to work from our office
- Participate and work with an amazing team from around the world.
- Collective insurance and access to equity in the enterprise
- Salary: competitive and based on experience and qualifications
Perks & Benefits
- Flexible work schedule
- Work from Home
- Flex Fridays (half days on Fridays during the summer once every 2 weeks)
- Corporate discounts
- Unlimited unpaid leave (within reason)
- Hardware is provided
- Free birthday lunch from the restaurant of your choice if you come to the office!
The masculine is used to lighten the text without prejudice to the feminine form.
You can directly send your application to:
|Jean-François Cloutier||CTO at Stamped Technologies inc.|
2383, chemin Sainte-Foy, bureau 305 Quebec City (QC), Canada, G1V 1T1
Stamped hires a diverse workforce. Our company believes that everyone has the right to equal employment opportunities without discrimination as to race, ancestry, place of origin, skin color, ethnicity, citizenship, beliefs, gender , sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital status, marital status, incapacity, forgiveness of an offense or for any other reason falling within the scope of applicable law or a policy of the 'business. Stamped strives to create a healthy and safe work environment and, as such, expressly prohibits any type of harassment. Accommodation will be offered to persons with disabilities upon request, in accordance with applicable laws, during the application and hiring process. Please contact our recruiter if you would like to make such a request.