About Stamped AI
Stamped is a modern accounting firm that prepares financial documents for small and mid-sized businesses. Stamped is defining the future of financial statement certification by automating the clerical tasks with the help of augmented intelligence technologies.
Founded in 2018, we now have over 200 clients, all small and mid-sized businesses. We are a team of 10 employees dedicated to executing our ambitious vision. In addition, we closed our first round of investment before the beginning of the COVID-19 pandemic, raising $500,000 in the process. We also benefit from the support of the Founder Fuel network and entrepreneurs such as Jason Van Gaal.
About the role
With a team of Certified Professional Accountants (CPA) and onboarding specialists, the role of Experienced CPA and/or Senior CPA will be to mentor young recruits, help clients with the preparation of their financial statements and optimization of their tax situation.
Equipped with the AI technologies developed by stamped, the role consists of preparing and revising deliverables and CPA expertise work (notice to reader statements, examinations, financial statement audits, and preparation of tax declarations).
We are looking for someone who:
- Has more than three years of experience in accounting and taxation (in a cabinet)
- Has a profound experience working with Industry accounting and taxation standards (of corporations)
- Has developed working knowledge of Excel, Word, and Information Technology in general
- Is oriented towards serving the clients at the highest level and working in a team setting
- Is thorough, methodical, resourceful and has an eye for detail
- Has a desire to work in a disrupting business environment
- Full-Time job
- Location: Québec (around Sainte Foy), and remote
- Flexible transportation
- Collective insurance and access to equity in the enterprise
- Salary: competitive and based on experience and qualifications
You can directly send your application to:
Philippe Galarneau | Product owner at Stamped Technologies inc.
2383, chemin Sainte-Foy, bureau 305 Quebec (Quebec), Canada, G1V 1T1 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org Phone: 418.473.5420